INSTRUMENT of incorporatION
- IN THE LIGHT Of
- the loss of the Medicine objective ethical paradigm resulting in crimes against human life as abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, hidden mass sterilization campaigns, the political power caused loss of individual freedom based on public health reasons, and the omission of prevention policies only favoring the world health business;
- the absence of free primary and hospital health care for all;
- the biological science and humanities Person-centered -based paradigm change of Medicine, biomedical science, medical education named: “Person Centered Medicine” (PCM), published in 1999, overcoming the obsolete, wrong, deterministic, mechanistic approach to clinics and prevention;  
- the PCM-derived new health paradigm:” The choice of best possibilities for being the best human person” presented in WHO on 4 May 2011; 
- the world medicine and health ethical and epistemological paradigm: “La Charte Mondial de la santé-the World Health Charter” (CMS-WHC) ;
- the WHO and most public health national system omission to prevent the COVID-19 and other pandemics of communicable and non-communicable diseases because of the ignorance about the Person-Centered Medicine paradigm and scientific ignorance responsible for millions of deaths
The University Ambrosiana Milan School of Medicine , the Italian National Health Committee, the Person-Centered Medicine International Academy, the International Committee for CMS-WHC, the World Federation of Adolescentology, the Italian Society of Adolescentology and Adolescence Medicine,  found the WORLD HEALTH COMMITTEE (WHC)- International Committee for Health and Medicine Paradigm Change- (WCHMPC);
- The constitution of National Health Committees addressed to institute in public health, in medical education, in biomedical research the Person-Centered Medicine paradigm according to the ethical and epistemological paradigm of “La Charte Mondiale de la Santè-the World Health Charter” (CMS-WHC) and the Universal Declaration for Freedom and Dignity;
- to promote individual adhesions in countries to CMS-WHC and orient medical education to Person-Centered Medicine, Person-Centered Clinical Method and Medical Counselling and related research according to the thriving University Ambrosiana Milan School of Medicine quality procedures introduced in clinics and teaching since 1995 ;
- to contrast the ethical decay of Medicine resulting in abortion, assisted suicide, euthanasia induced by physicians who betray the Medicine meaning and bio-technological involution of prevention, clinical method, and research, while considering biotechnology utility, but only as a tool, not a sense;
- to cooperate with WHO and countries’ health ministries to orient public health to Person-Centered Medicine, to warrant possibilities for free health care for all, and to assume as public health paradigm the health definition: “The choice for best possibilities for being the best human person.”
3 WHC-WCHMPC STRUCTURE AND ADHESION
- WHC-WCHMPC is composed of individuals who adhere to CMS-WHC (Charte Mondiale de la Santé) and the WHC-WCHMPC constitutive act, and by health organizations that adhere to CMS-WHC ;
The WHC- WCHMPC members of the same country gather in Health National Committees (HNC) to constitute a lobby pressure on countries governments for orienting health systems to Person-Centered Medicine, and the health definition: “The choice of the best possibilities for being the best human person,” activating medical education updates, contrasting laws against rights to health and life. The Individual adhesion is formalized by an adhesion letter to CMS-WHC and the WHC-WCHMPC constitutional bill sent to email@example.com  The WHC-WCHMPC board members become members of the National Committees Scientific Boards to assure coordination between- WHC –WCHMPC governance and national Committees.
- Health National Committees (HNC)©, whose institution is registered by the WHC-WCHMPC board, comprises three persons and the WHC- WHCHMPC scientific board. The HNC directional structure Is articulated in the following roles: President, Secretary, communication manager. Each continent gathers registered HNC. The HNC of the continent with the highest number of members represents it on the board.
- WHC-WCHMPC is addressed by a board composed of prof Giuseppe R.Brera (Italy) ( founder –President and Medical Education Director-Italy), prof. Claudio Violato (Italy-Canada)( scientific director ) -Canada, Richard Fiordo (USA) ( health communication director), Robert Cloninger (USA), George Christodoulou (Greece), Roy Kallivayalil (India), one delegate of HNC for each continent, the international secretariat, and one three year delegate of adhering international health organizations.
The WHC-WCHMPC seat and administration are provisionally at the University Ambrosiana direction Vile Romagna 51, Milan, Italy.
The website of WHC-WCHMPC is www. healthparadigmchange. It and the dynamic site: www. world healthcommittee.net 
International Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theoretical official textbook on PCM epistemological principles, clinical results of Person-centered clinical method teaching, and quality procedures is: “Person-Centered Medicine and Person-Centered Clinical Method”. (Giuseppe R.Brera 2021)
Proceedings of the Conference:
Promote the WHC with a donation
 Brera G R, editor . Medical Science and Health Paradigm Change. Proceedings of the Conference; 2017 Oct 13-15; Milan, It. Milano: Università Ambrosiana Ed ; 2017
 Brera G.R. . Person Centered Medicine and Medical Education in third Millennium (with the introduction of Iosef Seifert The seven aims of Medicine it.) Roma- Pisa: IEPI ;2001 (Italian)
 Brera G.R. Person Centered Medicine: Theory, Teaching, Research. Int.J.Pers. Cent.Med 2011; 1 (1):69-79
 Brera G.R Person-Centered Medicine and Person Centered Clinical Method. Clinical results of the Medicine unitary paradigm teaching and the the SARS-COV 2 entry relativity theory inducing COVID-19 person-centered prevention. Milan; University Ambrosiana editions; 2021
To date, the first National Committee to date is the Italian National Health Committee. www.comitatosanitariopnazionle.it
 In edition within 10 August 2021
 Ibidem 7
 Ibidem 13